Requisitions/Hiring Approval – UX Revamp
Gist: The User Experience for both Requisition and Hiring Approval modules has been revamped for enhanced functionality and user convenience.
– A more elegant, clear and readable design.
– All actions are now grouped in one single menu.
– A clearer label has been introduced that indicates the current requisition/hiring-approval status [Approved, Pending approval, Pending HR review…]
– The logs can be filtered depending on what the user wants to see.
Don’t you like it when you mention your friend on Facebook?
We now offer the same experience.
A user can add specific user names or even a group of users by mentioning the role name in a comment.
Example: “@Barry Adams” will add comment for “Barry” and he will receive a notification as well.
You can also mention all recruiters by typing in “@recruiters” and the whole group will get notified!
– A better experience for assigning approvers for a specific request.
– The brand new ‘Remind’ action sends a reminder email to the user when a request is still pending his/her approval.
We hope you’ll find all these enhancements useful.