Talentera’s Solution To Streamline Recruitment & Talent Management
Talentera provided YallaMotor with a customized career portal that amplified their branding to help them position themselves as an employer-of-choice. Also, they expanded their reach and provided them with seamless CV search tools to enable fast and powerful search without the manual workflows.
1) Cost savings: Talentera’s affordability helped YallaMotor in ensuring that their budgets were being utilized towards pursuing their strategic goals. The ROI of the higher quality of hiring decisions and streamlined automation helped save money that would be otherwise spent on assistance from recruitment agencies.
2) Reduced time-to-hire: The ATS eliminated bottlenecks caused by redundant and time-intensive CV short-listing tasks. It provided the executives with a one-stop portal with CV search tools and consolidated profiles to find and communicate with talent of their interest leading to significantly quick hiring.
The detailed reporting dashboard allowed management to keep track of hiring activities and key metrics such as as applicant sources, and the volume of candidates in each stage of the hiring funnel (shortlisted, offer letter sent, interviewed, rejected, etc.). This ensured any inefficiencies were addressed timely to avoid delays in meeting hiring targets.
3) Improved candidate experience: With preset templates to help communicate with a large volume of applicants simultaneously, Talentera also enabled candidates to track their applications to always remain updated about their status in the hiring funnel.
4) Consistent compliance: Possessing a need to reach out to an international talent base, Talentera ensured compliance with regulations such as GDPR so that the business could continue focusing their efforts towards their day-to-day objectives without worrying about legal obligations.
5) Enhanced talent relevance: To keep up with growing business needs, the ATS provided the business with an ever-expanding candidate pipeline to acquire talent from. This convenience allowed YallaMotor to always have a highly qualified stream of applicants readily available in their database making it easy to scale and pursue urgent recruitment.
6) Revamped employer branding: Equipped a new custom branded portal, YallaMotor was able to attract and engage candidates to deliver a one-of-its-kind user-experience, market their presence, and ensure a seamless transition between their business and career websites.
We let our client’s testimonials do all the talking when it comes to results. In under a year YallaMotor was able to reap tremendous benefits of the user-friendly platform to achieve outstanding candidate engagement, increase in workforce size, and a large following of job seekers signing up for job alerts awaiting their chance to become a part of the growing business.
Now ranking as the fastest growing automotive content and marketplace site reaching about 1.7 million users just this month, the GM Jorge Bilade, was not only pleased with the exceptional customer service provided by the team to cater to his exact needs.