Customizable Lookup Lists Are Here
What is it?
You asked, and we customized! Talentera users can forget about submitting requests for changes; this new update allows our clients to control Lookup Lists based on industries and roles directly from their career portal.
Our team has made navigating this convenience absolutely seamless so your hiring processes and lists look exactly how you want them to be- play around with the defaults, and edit the lists to match your preferences.
Why does it matter?
We understand that no two companies are the same. Our clients expressed the need to be able to customize industries and roles across their system instead of using the default lists shared.
Whether you choose to refer to “Information Technology” as simply “IT”, or “Human Resources” as just “HR”, our new interface on the admin panel allows clients to activate, deactivate, filter, search, rename, or set back lists to default- go beyond the basics and start organizing your lists just the way you’ve always wanted.
How does it work?
Ready to master your lists management? Great! Let’s get started:
1) Select “Lookups Management” from the Admin Panel.
2) Choose the type of lookup list you want to edit (currently we support Industries and Roles, with lists being supported to expand in the near future).
3) Add new items by clicking the “Create New Lookups” button.
4) Add the new item’s name for each of the configured languages in the portal. Now save by clicking on the check mark that appears on the right side under “Actions”).
5) To test your success, navigate to “Post a Job” page for example, and choose an industry for your job. You will now be able to select your newly added item as an option!
How quick was that? Fire up your productivity by gaining new and improved control over your lists. Add new items, edit default items, import your own lists, or reset lists to their default values- it’s absolutely your call to make.
Who gets it?
This enhancement is available for access to all Talentera customers. If you wish to learn more about this feature, please get in touch with your account manager as they will be happy to help.
If you’d like to speak with an expert to learn how Talentera can improve your company’s recruiting processes, please get in touch.