New conditions for prerequisites on selection flow stages!
When setting up the hiring flow, many managers set prerequisite actions to be met before allowing the recruiter to update the selection stage for a candidate CV.
Currently, we do guarantee that the action must be done such as the hiring approval by running a check to make sure that there is a hiring approval request, to begin with. But since each feature must deal with all clients’ different needs, we decided to support other stages such as approved, pending HR, and rejected hiring approval requests by adding a checkbox to determine whether the recruiter does want the hiring approval request to be approved only to update the stage. If the recruiter tried to update the stage for a candidate that does not have a hiring approval request or that is not approved yet, a message will show up with the a link to add new hiring approval, or to a current pending hiring approval link And even if the recruiter tried to move candidates in bulk, a warning message will appear that says: “Updating candidates to this stage requires creating a Hiring Approval request and approve it for each individual candidate. Please update candidates to this stage individually”
How it Works:
- Login to any BCC as an employer
- Go to “Admin Panel“ → “Manage Candidate Selection Flow“ → Select any flow
- Create a new stage, when selecting for “Has Pre-Requisite Hiring Approval Request“ the option “Yes“, a new checkbox will appear called “Approved Requests Only“
- When checking this checkbox, and trying to move a CV to this stage, an approved request must be linked to this CV on this Job, in order to move it successfully.
- If the CV is linked to a request, and it is approved (it will update the stage)
- If the CV is linked to more than 1 request, and one of them is approved (it will update the stage)
- If the CV is linked to a request, and it is Not approved (the mentioned message above will hold the link to it)
- If the CV is linked to more than 1 request, and none of them is approved (the mentioned message above won’t hold the links to them)
- If Bulk CVs are moved (2 or more), and the conditions are valid, the move will occur successfully.
- If Bulk CVs are moved (2 or more), and the conditions are invalid, the move won’t occur (it will show this message “Updating candidates to this stage requires creating a Hiring Approval request and approve it for each individual candidate. Please update candidates to this stage individually”).