Application Stage Volume Report Enhancements
November 19, 2018 by Ammara Zubair
What is it?
Hiring just got better for our users! Many of our clients are fans of the Application Stage Volume Report, thus, we’re pleased to announce more new features to make this report increasingly insightful for all.
Not only is there a new report to export from within Application Stage Volume, but new filters have also been added to gain more detailed information and trends linked to candidates, recruiters, and company profiles.
Ready to learn more? Let’s get started:
How does it work?
1) We’ve added a new report to export from within the Application Stage Volume Report called Job Detailed Report. Alongside the Candidate Detailed Report, you can now export this to view job and candidate information alongside each other.
The new fields in the report for clients to look forward to are:
– Job ID
– Job Title
– Recruiter Name: Job owner name
– Country: From the job location
– City: From the job location
– Company Profile: Which is the selected company profile for the job
– Total Applications: Based on the Applicant type filter, the total number of applicants that have applied for the job
– Stage CVs Count: How many CVs are in each stage of the job workflow
– Average Time to Hire: The average time it takes for a candidate to be hired
– Average Time to Reject CVs: The average time it takes for a candidate to be rejected
– Bottleneck Stage: The stage that takes the most time for a candidate to be processed
2) The new filters have tremendously improved functionality so you can access the most nitty gritty details relevant to your recruitment:
– Applicant Type Filter
Recruiters are always requesting for ways to view internal candidate related information- and the Talentera team has created them for you. With the new Applicant Type filter, you can now filter your Job and Candidate Detailed reports to only show internal candidates along with their information.
– Recruiter (Job Owner) Filter
The report will generate a list of recruiters in the system who have posted jobs; what better way to track each recruiter’s productivity!
– Company Profile Filter
A list of Company Profiles for the BCC will be generated so you can view jobs published by a certain company within the BCC.
Demonstrating the power of smart applicant tracking, we hope that our Talentera enhancements help transform your hiring challenges into hiring conveniences! Meanwhile, we’re signing off till next time.
Who gets it?
If you’d like to speak with an expert to learn how Talentera can improve your company’s recruiting processes, please get in touch.
Looking for a Top HR Solution?
Are you looking to automate your hiring processes and boost recruiter productivity? Talentera is a complete HR solution that helps you source, manage and hire top talent with ease.REQUEST DEMO