Application Source Feature.
Recruiters and HR managers make decisions based on reporting data such as source data; registration, CV, or application source.
Reports and numbers give clear reading towards which channels are more effective at bringing more relevant job applicants and scoring a great hire at the end.
So as we always believe in the power of information and reporting, we released our new feature, application source, where recruiters will be able to see the sources of the applications that have been received, after collecting it from candidates on the application page.
How it Works:
- Log in as a jobseeker on your career site
- Find a job and apply for it
- On the job application page, scroll down under update your contact information section and cover letter section to “Application source drop-down list”.
- Choose the sources and submit
- Now login to your employer account, and open the job that you have applied for.
- Check the talent source report, and select the application source to see the data, and you are done!